Friday, February 1, 2008

Vee and American Gladiators

Well, I did my usual Thursday afternoon workout with Vee at Exercise, Inc. It was a pretty good workout consisting of rows, chest press, leg curls, extension lumbar, and leg press. I was excited on the leg curls since my right knee didn't hurt at all. I was also pleased that I had lost 1 lb. Now I am at 201 lb, closing in on my under 200 goal. Next stop: 190.

There is an open tryout for the American Gladiators in Chicago on Saturday (tomorrow). Vee has looked up the information for the testing and been practicing and working on the drills. He could end up a competitor or even a Gladiator. I think he would make a kick-butt gladiator. He even has the name for it...VEE. Sounds scary to me, don't you think. I wish him lots of luck. It would be cool to see him on TV. I did put him on YouTube and lots of people have seen him there. That's all for now.

No comments: