Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good News and Bad News

First, the good news. My sister-in-law had a follow-up ultrasound today to look at the baby's heart. There was some question after an ultrasound two weeks ago. Well, everything is OK. The second bit of good news is that I was able to get AdSense approved, up and running, and the little bots ran over my blog. Now they are putting out some good ads. I even made $1.72 so far. This is great. As soon as I am able to make some more and get a check from Google, I will start to implement a good idea that I have for a website.

I want to thank everyone who has come by to visit and hope that you will continue to check in periodically. I plan on posting some useful information about investing. I also plan to detail some of what I am learning about blogging as well.

Now for the bad news. I slipped on the ice while taking out the trash cans and landing right on my phone. Needless to say, I need to get a new phone now. There goes all that $1.72 I have made.

No comments: