Monday, December 17, 2007

Learning on the Internet

It is truly amazing the amount of information that can be found on the internet. Two weeks ago, I had little idea that it was so easy to publish and create a blog on the internet. In doing this, I have also been looking up information about hosting and domain names. I have learned about the registering process and how domain names expire. The best thing is that I am able to do this over a wireless connection while watching Monday Night Football. Minnesota is beating Chicago by a touchdown with 2:45 left in the 4th quarter. It's nice to sit down after a very long day. Maybe tomorrow I will have something more profound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo boring!! I think you should write about ur daughter!! The oldest one =]


<3kayla