Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Computer

I bought a new computer at Wal-Mart yesterday. It is a Toshiba laptop to replace my current laptop which happens to be dying and turning totally black at random. I am not sure why this is happening. It has been a great computer. It is a Compaq Presario 900 with an AMD processor. I bought it in 2002, so I have gotten plenty of use out of it. But I am somewhat saddened. It is like saying goodbye to a trusted friend knowing that you will never see each other again. I was able to get many of my files onto a memory stick the other day and will put those on the new computer. Hopefully, this thing will survive long enough to double check everything to see if I got what I need in the future.

I plan to work on getting the AdSense up and running as well. It looks complicated to me, but I am sure that it is simpler than it first appears. I am excited about the prospects. I have a few ideas for websites that I think are good. I want to use this blog to learn my way around the computer a little better. I have been able to set up a wireless network at home. Of course, it took some time on the Linksys help line. They were very helpful. I appreciated their customer service and would recommend their products to anybody. Well time to post this and start working on getting some ads to pay for it. Once I start making some money, I plan to use that to fund my website ideas. Wish me luck.

No comments: