Friday, December 21, 2007

Oldest Daughter

Ok. So my oldest daughter wanted me to write something about her since she felt the rest of the blog was boring. This is the same one who asked us how long the CBS news program "60 minutes" was on. She does know some good blonde jokes, though. Now that I have written about you, you can stop bugging me about it.

In the meantime, I continue to learn a lot about the internet since I am considering a venture in that area. As things get going, I may post more. It is amazing the amount of information that needs to be considered.

Yesterday, I worked out again. Did not lose any weight, but didn't gain any either. I am getting close to my end of year goal but don't think I will quite make it. I am making progress, however. Otherwise, I don't have much to say. I have been quite busy but not with anything very exciting.

No comments: