Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gymnastics and Football -- Redux

Unfortunately, we have two gymnastics meets today in two different locations. We had one yesterday afternoon, and I had to DVR the football games. I was home by 6 pm and was able to catch up to live TV during the Packers game. What a great game in the snow! Brett Favre doesn't have many years left. It would be nice to see him win another SuperBowl if the Colts don't make it there.

Today, however, I will be driving to Chicago for my son's meet. His 2 favorite teams are the Chargers and the Colts. We will be on the road during the game. We will DVR it, but will likely listen to it and know the score before actually seeing it. What a shame the meet is during that time instead of yesterday. Oh well, I just hope I don't get hurt wearing my Bob Sanders jersey in Bear country. Wish me luck.

No comments: